Valet Parking Legal Terms
- By ticking the box on the booking request you affirm that you have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- Bridge Parking or any of its employees can and will not be held liable for any direct or consequential loss or damage to your property or held responsible for any injury or loss of life.
- All valuable items/property in your vehicle should be removed before handing your vehicle over to the driver. (See above bullet point)
- Direct damages limited. If the previous clause does not apply for any reason, our maximum liability to you for all claims for direct damages is R100. This limit applies whether a claim is based on contract, delict (tort) or any other legal cause of action.
- No liability for indirect damages. We will never be responsible for any indirect or consequential damages or losses, even if we should have foreseen them.
- You indemnify us. You indemnify (or promise to protect) us against any claim, demand, loss, damage, cost, or liability (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) directly or indirectly from you making use of our services.
- A cancellation fee of fifty percent (50%) of the bill will be payable to Bridge Parking if a booking is not honoured and it was not canceled at least 12 hours beforehand. No refunds will be done if booking is canceled after 12 hours have transpired. It is
- Management’s prerogative to decide if the fee is to be refunded.
If the LOW FUEL light in your vehicle is on, we provide you with R100.00 worth of fuel which amount will be added to your bill. An additional R50.00 (service fee) will be added to your bill as well.
- Whilst we pride ourselves on our excellent service, Bridge Parking or any of its employees can and will not be held liable for any inconvenience due to the late delivery of vehicles. It remains your responsibility to notify Bridge Parking when you are en-route and/or have arrived at OR Tambo International.
- A fee of R50.00 (fifty rands) is payable to Bridge Parking for any pick-ups or deliveries between the hours of 22:00 and 04:00.
- You herewith confirm and represent that your vehicle is in a roadworthy condition and safe for driving on public roads.
- Should you hand your vehicle to any other party except a Bridge Parking employee, Bridge Parking cannot be held liable and the contract between yourself and Bridge Parking will automatically be terminated. If payment was made beforehand, no refunds will be done.
- You confirm that you have full comprehensive insurance and if not that you will be liable for all damages if any.
- We take no responsibility for windscreen cracks or chips on windscreen.